The following Terms and Conditions govern and regulate the use of the Mineralt.io advertising Program (herein referred to as “the Program” or “we”). Mineralt is a service that provides a new type of advertising.
Mineralt is a registered company
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MINERALT BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED AND ARE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, PROMISES, WARRANTIES, DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the legal age in your jurisdiction to participate in the Program.
In order to participate, you must register by submitting an application with CORRECT information via our website.
We reserve the right to refuse your participation in the Program for the following reasons:
- Your don’t have the authorization to do your website (you have “hacked” websites).
- Your website is unavailable or under maintenance.
- Your website has only few posts or no content.
- Your participation might be rejected for other reasons, established by Support.
The following examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites or applications that are not allowed to participate in the Program:
- Hacking or Phreaking.
- Containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (for example how to make drugs).
- Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content.
- Material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm to others.
- Any illegal activity whatsoever.
You are responsible to keep your information on-file accurate for proper notifications.
You may only hold one account with the Program. But you can have more than one website in your account.
Payouts are processed 4-5 times a week. Payments are usually processed from 8 am till 5 pm GMT. Payments can be withdrawn using Paypal, Monero, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, Payoneer, Webmoney or Wire Transfer. The minimum payout threshold is 0.05 XMR.
You agree if you violate any part of this agreement, all reward will be forfeited. No reward shall be paid for traffic deemed as fraudulent, at the sole and exclusive discretion of the Program’s administration.
Mineralt offers a 5% referral program to Partners with active and payable accounts only.
- Partners can refer publishers to Mineralt and earn 5% of the referred publishers’ earnings, for a lifetime, for any referred Publisher accepted into the program. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and commission fee accrual, Mineralt will provide partners with special unique “invite” link, which is displayed on the Referrals page in the partners Mineralt account.
- It is the Partners’ responsibility to ensure that the “invite” referral links are integrated properly on their websites or other display zone of choice.
- Partners may promote the program on their websites, as long as the website meets our program policies listed in this agreement.
- To protect the integrity of the reputation of Mineralt brand name, Partners may not promote the “invite” referral links via certain forms of indiscriminate advertising, commonly referred to as “spamming”.
- Partners may promote the “invite” referral links and the service via mailings to recipients who are already customers or subscribers to their website’s services, provided that the recipients have the option to remove themselves from future mailings. Further, Partners may promote the “invite” links via newsgroup postings to newsgroups that specifically welcome commercial messages.
- In all promotions Partners must clearly represent themselves as entities independent from Mineralt.
- Partners may not refer themselves or earn commission for signing up through creating multiple accounts at Mineralt.
- Mineralt reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify the foregoing rules at any time. Mineralt reserves the right to take action against any person or entity that does not confirm to these rules.
The Program will not be held liable for any loss due to server downtime, network downtime, packet loss, net traffic problems, disasters, acts of government, strike, lock-out, communication line or power failures, inoperability or destruction of the Site or its components. The Program shall do everything in its power to maintain the highest standard of availability of its system.
We are not responsible for damages to you, your servers, your users or your users' hardware caused directly or indirectly by Mineralt.
The Program reserves the right to modify any part of this agreement at anytime without prior notice. Should you choose not to accept the amendments, the only action you can take is to terminate your account and have all outstanding reward paid to you. Continued participation in the Program and/or no action means that you have accepted the modifications to the agreement. All modifications will become active 24 hours after the modifications.